Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yay Wine! Hooray Engagement!

I'm putting my tuition to good use this quarter and taking Wines of the World. It's pretty fun and very informative, without turning us into wine snobs.
Bridget, my roommate (and graphic designer extraordinaire) is taking the class as well so we're doing our final project together, which is a wine-tasting party celebrating my engagement to Jean-Marie.
This is our event's official illustration, lol.

As for the illustration.... I really like it!! One more style... like that's what I need. Maybe another portfolio of quick and easy stuff to balance my crazy time consuming meshes??? I've always wanted to try working this way, don't really know what took me so long. Granted the faces would be illustrated and not photos... I assume.

1 comment:

  1. Photos are cute though, especially if it's a silly invitation for an event. lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete